Four years have passed since our last Aluminium exhibition, but this year we will finally return to the most important world fair for the aluminum industry and its applications. The event will also be held in Düsseldorf from 27 to 29 September 2022 and will include seven Halls dedicated to semi-finished products, metal processing, surface treatments and recycling.
In particular, the focuses that Aluminum will address this year will be:
- The new mobility: greener transport thanks to aluminum
- Sustainability: the life cycles of sustainable products
- Digitization: supporting industry 4.0 with software and new management systems
- Additive and digital manufacturing: the new technical possibilities allowed by 3D printing
- Construction: the real estate growth of cities with a view to respect for the environment
Laminazione Sottile Group at Aluminium 2022
Laminazione Sottile Group awaits you at Aluminum 2022 at Booth 3D14 – Hall 3 to present its products to be applied to the most diverse markets: Rigid, Semi-rigid and Flexible Packaging; HVAC-R; Automotive; Building; Multilayer Pipes.